Return and exchange instructions
At Vana Living's E-Commerce platform, we offer a 7-day period for free return and exchange.
According to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, online shopping consumers are entitled to a seven-day appreciation period from the date of arrival of the goods.
There is no need to pay any shipping and handling fees when applying for returns during this time period.
The appreciation period is not a "trial period", so the items you return must be in whole and
complete packaging (including merchandise itself, accessories, gifts, warranty, original packaging and the integrity of all accompanying documents or materials),
Do not miss any accessories, do not disassemble the product or damage the original packaging.
The original outer box and the original "packaging" are part of the merchandise. If it is lost, damaged or missing, it may affect your return rights.
Returns cannot be accepted in the following cases:
1. Return call out after 7 days upon receiving your merchandise.
2. Merchandise have been opened for use, or damaged by human factors, such as: fouling, malfunction, damage, wear, abrasion, scratches, dirt, etc.
3. If outer carton has a slight crease and it does not affect the quality of the product itself.
4. The returned product's packaging is partially damaged, or the invoices and accessories are not complete.
5. Malicious or returns in bulk.
5. Consumers who apply for returns due to personal reasons may not be eligible to return nor refund again if they order the same item next time.
After you read the above instructions carefully and confirm to proceed return and exchange, please go ahead and fill out Return & Exchange Form and we'll proceed your case asap.